Friday, April 1, 2011

WHOOT!

I don't know about you, but these last few weeks have been a time of refining (iron sharpening iron). God is lengthening, strengthening, deepening and widening my heart for others. He is speaking truth where lies previously resided. He is painfully picking away the shrapnel of my past, and replacing it with His tenderness, His mercies, His grace and His abounding, unconditional love. Mmmmm... Can we rest in that for a moment? The God of the universe, that created life, created us. He desired us. He formed us to be in relationship with Him. All because He loves us. I pray that God captivates your heart as He has captivated mine. I pray that your soul is refreshed. That God replaces the shrapnel in your life, with His tender truth.

"God is love and all who live in love live in God and God lives in them. And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect." 1 John 4:16-17

My heart aches with joy and excitement to be on this adventure. My hope for you is that during the coming months, you are restored to a whole version of who you were meant to be in Christ. In that wholeness, we can really witness to those around us. In that wholeness, the light of Jesus/Spirit/God will shine forth. In that wholeness, people will be drawn to us and want what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment