Monday, March 28, 2011

Introduction

Ok, so I write better than I speak.  When I speak, I stumble around with my words and I can't relay the full intent of my heart.  So, this blog is going to be my outlet...my therapy.  Ever since I was a little kid, I would go into my little world of writing (songs, short stories) to get away from my reality, or to voice my opinions because I was too afraid to as a child.  The purpose of this blog is to stop running away from, and start running to a greater realization of why I was put on this earth - my identity in Christ.  Who is Kelli Ward?  Why did the God of the universe (my Daddy) choose me for "such a time as this"?  Will you take this journey with me?  I encourage you to ask questions, to dig deeper into the recesses of who I am.  Be gentle with me, for I am a work in progress.  I pray that this blog isn't only healing for me, but that it touches you in those tender places, as well. 

Daddy, I ask that you bless this endeavor of the heart.  You have planted a seedling in my heart and confirmed it in my spirit.  I ask that you water it, that you fertilize it and that you protect it as a precious sacrifice to You.  I pray that with every word written, a stone falls, a wall is broken and a bridge is built. I wish to live in freedom once and for all.  Thank you for your faithfulness.  Thank you for an army of believers standing beside me and behind me.  Let my thoughts be your thoughts, Daddy.  Guard my thoughts, words and actions always.  I love you, my King. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment